73% of Americans
are online - can they find you?
A survey released in 2006 by the Pew
Internet & American Life Project shows that 73% of American
adults (age 18+) are online, up from over 40% at the end of 1999.
With nearly three-quarters of American adults accessing the internet,
here are a few things to consider:
- A website is extremely cost effective. When you
look at the cost of radio commercials or printed flyers over the
course of a year, a website pays for itself in the first year
- Your competition has a website. (And if they don't,
then you're already one step ahead.)
- A website allows for constant advertising 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
- A website can answer most people's questions,
reducing the possibility of people not coming to your business
because just having a phone book listing doesn't tell them all
they want to know.
- A website allows customers to contact you at their
- A web address on your flyers, radio commercials,
or television commercials allows people to get an overview of
your company before they ever make contact, and what they see
will determine whether or not you get their business.
Consider this: Anyone can create a website these days,
but creating a GOOD site requires more than a do-it-yourself program.
Designing an attractive and truly useful website takes special knowledge,
skill, and experience, attributes that I can bring to the table.